Saturday, October 18, 2008

Warning!!! Snakes!!!!!

For those of you that don't like snakes-STOP- do not look!!!
Yesterday as I was walking to the mailbox, there was this little
brown snake with a red belly. I had never seen one before. Now my
kids would tell you I am an old person and should of seen one
by this time of my life but ,No, I had never seen one before.
This is a Redbelly snake that eats grubs and insects and also
is nocturnal. Now the only reason I could figure out as to
why he/she was out and about this time of day was that it
wanted to get to the other side of the road.
He/she was just a little snake, about 12 inches long.

4 comments:

KJ said...

ACK!!!! I got goosebumps looking at that damn thing!!

Anonymous said...

GROSS!!!!!!!! THAT THING IS SO NASTY!!!

UH! YUCK YUCK YUCK I AM NEVER GETTING YOU MAIL FOR YOU EVER AGAIN!

uhh. yuck grandma!!

oh. and were are the pictures from the day you came to my house?? i wanted to see them on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

People....it is just a snake.

Troy

Anonymous said...

Okay, to get a picture like that you were ENTIRELY TO CLOSE to the darn thing! Yikes!