Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just call me Mj!!!

The saw waiting for someone to use it.My handy man making a raised garden bed for me .
These boards were heavy so I just watched.

Putting them together so they will NEVER come apart.


More hammering and making sure they stay together.

The dirt is in and now it needs a bit of a clean up job.
Now I know this isn't very big but remember I HATE
GARDENING!!!!! This will be all I can handle.
Now this landscaping project has been in the making
for about 2 years. My Nine Bark bushes had to be
protected therefore the pails over top of them for
safety sake.
This project is now ready for flowers, bushes, whatever.
I need ideas so if anyone has any , please feel free to
offer your opinion.




3 comments:

KJ said...

Hey, looks great!!! Nice to see some dirt in that thing! I'll think on the suggestions.
Please post pictures as your garden grows. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pails !!

Anonymous said...

Your mother would be so proud of you!! :-) Tammy