Wednesday, May 20, 2009

As I was walking...........

I came across some dried grass in the back yard.
Thinking it must be grass from when I mowed my
first thought was to pick it up and put it in the garbage.
My second thought was, "Nope, there is some feathers
'in there amongst the grass". Now if you know me
you know I don't like feathers and will not touch one.
I decided this grass had to go, therefore I did pick it
up and low and behold underneath all that grass was
a bunny bed with 5 (count them) bunnies in there.
I immediately dropped the grass and covered them
back up thinking they will be gone before too long and
besides Bailey is on her way here in a couple of weeks.
Problem solved. I then decided I needed a picture of
these flowers chewers so I had to pick that grass up
again but I doubled checked the grass covering and
"Hey, it wasn't feathers after all, it was rabbit fur".
I was safe. They are awfully close to my house. I
know they like flowers so they better grow up fast
and move away.
They are cute but such stinkers.

My tulips are blooming and I am hoping those little bunnies
leave them alone.
Another flower for the rabbits.


As a last resort I can tell you I am a good shot with a 22

2 comments:

KJ said...

BARK!! Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, BARK, BARK!!! jump...jump...jump...
BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK!!!! BARK!
jump...jump...
BARK!!!!!
puke.
Bark, Bark, Bark, BARK, BARK!!!!!!!!!

Bailey

Kaitlyn said...

yea they are cute now, but when they are eating your flowers you won't think so. and then you'll shoot them!