Thursday, February 11, 2010

The final chapter!! ( I hope)

After 8 weeks, yes 8 weeks, I am done with the Shingles. I sometimes have a slight pain in my back but nothing like the 8 weeks of pain that was sometimes almost unbearable. Of course in the whole scope of things I became very tired and weak so I am still trying to recover from that. I hope the pharmacist is enjoying his tropical island that I helped pay for. He paid off his home and burned his mortgage before leaving for his vacation. All this thanks to the many medications that I took during this 8 weeks of hell. He probably deserves this has he had to deal with me.
Thanks to all of you for all your concern and many phone calls. I appreciate everything.

2 comments:

dewitzclan said...

So glad to hear that you are starting to feel better! I cannot imagine - and for 8 weeks. No fun. Hope you continue to get better!

GracedLace said...

You REALLY had a case of this, didn't you! So glad to learn that you are on the upswing.