Monday, March 23, 2009

The water in my yard with geese and the buffet line for the cows.

Now this is my front yard. That is water out there!!This morning I had geese visiting me and they now
have open water to swim in.
They were very happy to have water so close to their nesting areas.

Every morning when the cows hear the tractors
they line up waiting for their breakfast.
This is right south of my house so I get to watch them daily.

Here they eat from their buffet line. Corn, chopped hay,
some supplement and silage. Yum!!

3 comments:

KJ said...

At least the geese are happy. Maybe not so much the cows...or dad.

Anonymous said...

That's kind of cool. Having geese find open water and not being afraid to land there. Now if it was only hunting season.
Troy

Laurel said...

Wow - that 'buffet' line sort of looks like lunch time at school!